Symtek Warranty Replacement Program
Symtek warrants that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you feel your Symtek component is faulty and requires replacement, please email Customer Support at email@example.com. We offer a one year (repair or replace) warranty from the date of purchase.
You will need to provide the following information in your email:
- Your contact details
- The part number of the item in question
- A detailed description of the problem
- If your item is determined faulty, we will email you a Return Material Authorization # (RMA) with the return address.
Terms and Conditions
- Symtek ships via UPS® or USPS® for all replacements.
- P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for RMA returns. You must provide us with a physical address to continue with the RMA process.
- Symtek sole liability and the exclusive remedy, for any acknowledged defect(s), shall be the repair or replacement of the product in question.
- Symtek does NOT offer refunds unless the product was purchased directly via our web store.
- Replacements are processed upon product availability.
- Symtek shall NOT be liable under ANY circumstances for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or lost data.
- Warranty is available ONLY to the original purchaser. Include a receipt as proof of purchase and a copy of your claim when returning your item.
- Once the replacement is shipped, allow 5-10 days for the unit to arrive.
- Symtek is NOT responsible for return freight charges resulting from invalid or expired RMA shipments.
IMPORTANT: Symtek is NOT responsible for your parcel while in transit to us. It is strongly advised that you use a method of delivery that can be traced in case your parcel is lost i.e. registered mail, express post or courier.