When you’re around others, wear a mask to prevent the spread of infection through respiratory droplets which can be produced through coughing, talking or sneezing.
• The KN95 Mask offers greater than 95% filtration and reduces exposure to small particle aerosols and large droplets.
• Disposable 3-Ply Non-Medical Masks are lightweight and provide barrier protection against large droplets, splashes, and sprays.
• Anti-Fog Face Shields offer 180° protection from droplets, splashes, and saliva. Face Shields also help you to stop touching your face and prevent your eyes, nose, and mouth from coming into direct contact with physical contaminants.
Keep your hands clean by washing them for at least 20 seconds before and after eating, before touching your face, and after using the restroom.
• When soap and water aren’t available, the CDC recommends using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. At 70% alcohol, our Hand Sanitizer Gel exceeds the CDC guidelines.
• Anti-Bacterial Disinfectant Wipes are great for use at work, home or on-the-go.
• Nitrile Exam Gloves are a disposable option that are chemically resistant, durable, and comfortable.