Lost or Stolen Packages
Once an order has shipped all liability is between the customer and the carrier. All of our shipments include a tracking number with delivery confirmation. While we are sympathetic, we cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your delivery address, but you have not received your order, please complete the following steps:
- Confirm that the correct shipping address is listed on the order
- Wait at least 48 hours for your package to show up
- Check any side doors, porches or other places that a package might be left at your delivery address
- Check with neighbors to see if your package was dropped off with them
- Contact your local carrier to investigate the issue further