Electrostatic spray technology uses an electrical charge to allow the appropriate sanitizers and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean. The Electrostatic Sprayer by NEX-ES ORBIT is the first and only of its kind with UV Technology. Ideal for use in hospitals, schools, hotels, offices, stores, and at home. Pair this device with the EfferSan Effervescent Multi-Purpose Sanitizing & Disinfecting Tablets for a powerful 3-in-1 disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleanser.
- Can be used indoor or outdoor for disinfection, cleaning, and epidemic prevention
- Spray nozzle has complete 360º coverage
- Hassle-free rechargeable battery holds charge up to 8 hours
- Saves up to 75% in disinfection liquid and up to 90% on chemical costs
- UV Light Technology is proven to kill any virus such as SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Black Light Inspection Flashlight reveals items that contain fluorescers such as biological stains and laundry stains
- Durable ceramic nozzle that doesn’t corrode or rust and efficiently supports electrostatic fields
- Model: NEX-ES BP360UV
- Capacity: 10 Liters (2.27 Gallons)
- Effective Range: 3-6M with fan open or 1-2M without fan open
- Droplet Size: 0.05mm
- Working Pressure: 0.10 to 45mPa
- Spraying Flow: 3L/min
- Working times: 3.5 hours with fan open or 8 hours at 1A without fan open
- Charging time: 4.5 hours
- Battery type: Duracell Rechargeable
- Nozzle sprayer sizes: 50, 80, 120 micron 360º fan
- CAUTION: Always use appropriate PPE with any disinfectant or sprayer. Never point UV Light or Blacklight at skin or eyes.
Due to health and safety concerns, Electrostatic Sprayers cannot be returned.
Standard shipping for US orders is a $5.00 flat-fee.
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering. Some orders may take up to 48 hours to process. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or nationally observed US holidays.
Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped on the same day. Occasionally, items may be out of stock or back-ordered.
You will be alerted in both instances. In the event of a back-order, we will provide an approximate date of shipment.
For customers in the US, expedited shipping charges are:
- Two Day— $25
- Next Day— $50
Handling charges are temporarily waived during the emergency COVID19 pandemic.
Business Address: 1004 Boston Neck Road Suite 5 Narragansett, RI 02882 – 401.789.2500
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Air Purifiers & Filters
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers & Stands
- Face Shields
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Isolation Gowns
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- Pulse Oximeters
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
1004 Boston Neck Road, Suite 5, Narragansett RI 02882, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, mail your product to:
1004 Boston Neck Road, Suite 5, Narragansett RI 02882, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Business Address: 1004 Boston Neck Road Suite 5 Narragansett, RI 02822 – 401.789.2500